Low Cost Internet
The following broadband adoption programs are available to eligible families in Ohio and throughout the U.S.
AT&T offers low-cost wireline home Internet service to qualifying households. AT&T will assign the fastest speed tier available where you live.
Qualifying households receive:
- Up to 10 Mbps home Internet for $10 a month + taxes for monthly data allowance of 150GB or 1TB
- No deposit, no contract, and no installation fee
- In-home Wi-Fi gateway and access to the AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot network
CenturyLink Internet Basics makes it easy and affordable for qualifying low-income families to benefit from home Internet.
With CenturyLink Internet Basics, qualifying low-income households receive:
- Up to 1.5 Mbps home Internet for just $9.95* a month + taxes + fees with 12-month term commitment
- A netbook with 24-month commitment for CenturyLink High-Speed Internet available at initial enrollment for just $150 + taxes + S&H
- Access to free basic Internet training
With Spectrum Internet Assist, qualifying households can receive:
- High-speed 30 Mbps Internet with no data caps for $14.99 per month + tax
- Internet modem included
- No contracts required
- Add in-home Wi-Fi for $5 more per month
Internet Essentials brings affordable home Internet to students and their families. While participating in Internet Essentials, customers receive:
- Fast home Internet for just $9.95 a month + tax
- No price increases, no activation fees, or equipment rental fees
- A low-cost computer available at initial enrollment for just $149.99 + tax
- Access to free Internet training - online, in print and in person