Blog // Connect Ohio
Connect Ohio’s Interactive Map
Connect Ohio provides a powerful, feature-rich and free online interactive map known as My ConnectView™. This is a great tool for many audiences including state legislatures, economic development directors, educators, businesses, broadband providers, residents, and more.
Here is a partial list of the types of information that can found using My ConnectView™ :
A hyperlinked list of available broadband providers to a specific address
- Geographic coverage of the various types of broadband service
- Average download speeds (from speed tests)
- Report of served and unserved areas by census block
- Maximum advertised download speeds
- Export GIS data
- Location of community anchor institutions and connection speeds
- Legislative boundaries for Congressional Districts, State Senate, and House Districts
- FCC registered communication towers
- Public Safety data
- Educational data
As you can see, My ConnectView™ has a lot to offer. Unfortunately, it seems to be one of those best kept secrets. The map is such a great resource we want everyone to know about it.
Most features of My ConnectView are self-explanatory but if you have any questions we will be eager to help. Simply send us an e-mail and someone will promptly contact you to provide assistance.